Every business in the US requires an Employer Identification Number (EIN) (also known as a Tax ID number) to start a business. You will need to register the business in the state you wish to operate in.

You may also need to apply for business permits and licenses, and open a US bank account.

At Noble Sky, we take care of every legal business requirement for you to get started, without going through any of the complications yourself.